My first dabble into Bootcamp

Last week I saw a Groupon for a Bootcamp starting up close to work and at a time that suited, so I signed up. (Myself & money are so easily parted - I'm allergic to keeping it in my bank account!). So on Monday after work, I disappeared off to the bathroom after work finished and got changed - running from the bathroom to the car in case a work colleague caught me in my civvies.


My manager checking me out in my trackies

Monday nights bootcamp was fun and different - lots of push-ups, press-ups, belly-ups. I left feeling slighly smug that I didn't think it was *that* bad... How wrong was I? Yesterday and today I have been walking around like this:

My shoulders, my arms, my chest & my stomach ACHE!

So now it's Day 2 of Bootcamp and it's raining out... Can't wait to see what happens tonight!


Comments

  1. Isn't it amazing that no matter how fit you think you are, there's still a method of exercise that will punish your body for the next few days? Haha! Then again, I take it as a good sign that there are still physical challenges to take on. And a bootcamp is definitely a good one! -Orshi @ So Cal Bootcamp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment