*New Find* Muller Light Desserts - Propointed

I was strolling around my local Tesco and saw these new Muller Light Desserts so picked them up! I love them. So delicious - The Fudge is my favourite which is surprising as I usually gravitate towards the most point-y variety. They come in three different flavours:

  • White Chocolate - 3 PPs
  • Fudge - 2 PPs
  • Milk Chocolate - 3 PPs

While on the topic of Yogurts & Muller Light, here are some other points you might find useful:
  • Muller Light Vanilla (and most others) 175g Pot - 2 PP
  • Muller Light (Banana & Custard) 175g Pot - 3 PP
  • Muller Light Vanilla & Chocolate - 165g Pot (in 6pk) - 2 PP
  • Muller Light Vanilla, Dark Chocolate & Black Cherry (in 6pk) - 165g Pot - 3 PP
  • Muller Light New York Style Cheesecake (in 6pk) - 165g Pot - 2 PP

  • Muller Light Greek Style Coconut Yogurt - 120g Pot - 2PP



Don't get caught out though with the Muller Rice's - Despite being labelled 'Low Fat', one 190g Pot will cost 5 PPs.


Comments

  1. I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment