2 Days to Go: I've gone all crazy cat lady!

I'm feeling very off-kilter this evening. Sunday's marathon is creeping up on me faster than a ninja cat! 


This marathon has such a completely different feeling about it compared to my first marathon in Dublin last October and the only thing I can put it down to is the fact I'll be flying this one solo. 


Because the race is out in Connemara, I have to get the bus from Galway at 8am so I'm starting to get stupidly worried about being on my own all day. 



I haven't thought my day through yet. I don't have a plan. What time I should get up? What time I need to eat? How will I get in to the bus? How will I get home? Will I have enough charge in my phone for the day?



I need to get my sh*t together and spend tomorrow making a plan.


In the meantime, my plan for the next 24 hours is to stay hydrated


And relax


I have the hard work done, I have worked up the miles in my legs and more than sufficiently carb loaded this week *cheeky grin*


I'm thinking/hoping an early night tonight will sort me out. Eeeek! 2 DAYS!





Comments