5 Days to Go: Whats your Power Song?

Everyone has a power song or two in their reservoir that they save for those moments that they really need them. I love when one of mine comes on at random as I see it as a sign to boost me from my current mood/pace while out running. My Top 5 are:

#5: Christina Aguilera - Army Of Me
"And I'm gonna rise up, yeah I'm gonna rise up"






#4: Little Mix - Move
"Feeling like its my birthday, like Christmas Day came early"




#3: Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
"I don't wanna be friends"



#2: Girls Aloud - Call The Shots
"Out of the fire that burns inside me, a phoenix is rising"




#1: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
"What doesn't kill you makes a figther, footsteps even lighter"


These are my Top 5 Power/Motivation Songs, but what are yours? Tell me and I'll add them to my Playlist for Sunday.


Comments

  1. My top 5. 1. Rihanna Diamonds. 2. Crank it up David Guetta & Akon. 3. Primadonna marina & the diamonds. 4. Loreen Euphoria. 5. Night of your life. Jennifer hudson & David Guetta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love love LOVE every one of them! Rihanna's Diamonds is one of my all time favourite songs but find the pace hard to run to

      Delete
  2. My top 5:

    5. Katy Perry - Roar
    4. Emile Sande - Wonder
    3. KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
    2. The Killers - When you were young
    1. RuPaul - The Beginning (The cheese! But I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely LOVE RuPaul but think Main Event is more of a running tune (Faster faster exhilarating)

      Delete
  3. My Top 5 (admittedly may be a bit strange)
    5. The Streets - Heaven for The Weather
    4: Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Oooh
    3: Violent Femmes - 36-24-36
    2: S Club 7 - Reach
    1: The Streets - Fit But You Know It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about Something Kinda Oooh! What a tune :)

      Delete
  4. In no particular order...

    Work... Freemasons Radio Edit) - Kelly Rowland
    Sweet Spot (Feat. Jennifer Lopez) - Florida
    Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
    Something New - Girls Aloud and
    snap...
    Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya gotta love the Clarko! :) Love Kelly Rowlands Work also... Nothing like Kelly screaming WORK in your ear to get you moving :)

      Delete

Post a Comment