"In between goals is a thing called life..."

One of my all time favourite quotes is "In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed. Enjoy the journey". In fact, I love it so much, I have it on the top of my blog. Today, I can mark a giant green tick beside another one of my goals. I cycled over 80km in my first cycle event, the Tour de Connemara (blog post coming tomorrow).

Half way through todays cycle, a thought crossed my mind. Today marks exactly one year since I ran my first half marathon (in the Burren). So here you have it - Quitting Smoking, Two Marathons, PBs, Bicycles, Photoshoots and so much more. I've met new people, made new friends, blown my own mind in terms of doing what I never thought possible.

I'm already excited about working towards the next goals I've set myself!

May 24th 2013 vs May 24th 2014

Comments